Have you ever thought of trying a firearm?
Well, now is the time! This event is geared toward new women shooters but all women, regardless of experience are invited to attend. No previous experience is necessary just a desire to learn and have fun in a safe, friendly, non-competitive environment.
Women on Target Instructional Shooting Clinics create more opportunities for women to learn all about firearms, and gain confidence in newly-acquired shooting skills.
If you would like to:
- Learn safe firearms handling and storage
- Learn to shoot
- Learn a sport you'll enjoy for a lifetime
- Learn in the company of other women
- Learn in a safe, friendly environment
- Learn about competitive shooting
then Women on Target is right for you!
Saturday before Mother's Day, May, 0900 - 1200, and 1300 - 1600. Two clinics, one in the morning, and one in the afternoon.