Welcome to the East End Rod and Gun Club!
The East End Rod and Gun Club opens at 8 am Monday through Friday, and 9 am Saturday and Sunday. This is a private club, and membership is required to use it. Members may bring guests. If you are not a member, and wish to use the range, membership information is here.
The range closes 30 minutes before sunset. Make sure to look at the time board at the gate for the end shooting time that day! The gate will open for another 45 minutes, so don't dally in leaving.
Need directions to the range? Click Here
In Club News ... ...
Harvesting in progress. Please watch for farming activity.
- WIldfire pictures are here.
- Congratulations to Larry Zalaznik for placing in the state sporting clay championships!
- The National Shooting Sports Month coming up!
- More problems on the Action Range
- Safety Message for Vintage Military Rifles!, from the CMP.
- This is why we can't have nice things.
No target stands in the falling plate bays
These stands were found in (and removed from!) one of the falling plate plate bays on April 28th. This practice is not acceptable, as the legs on the falling plates are not AR500 steel, and will be damaged by bullets. There are already holes in them. Further, the concrete blocks will be damaged by bullet impacts. This has already happened.
Repairs to the falling plates come from your dues, which are needed for other range upkeep tasks. Please respect the range.